ATTENTION YOUTUBERS, BLOGGERS

ATTENTION YOUTUBERS AND BLOGGERS :
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO COPY THE TUTORIALS FROM THIS BLOG AND PRODUCE THEM AS YOUR OWN WHETHER ON PRINT OR ELECTRONIC MEDIA OR SHOW THEM ON YOUR BLOGS OR YOUTUBE CHANNELS.YOU ARE ALLOWED TO SHOW THE FINISHED WORK BUT PLEASE LINK BACK TO THIS BLOG FOR THE TUTORIALS.IF FOUND COPYING, I WILL REPORT YOU TO YOUTUBE AND ADSENSE.

Monday, October 8, 2018

A small break

Hi everyone, I am taking a small break from embroidery. The reason is a few months back, a ball of fur entered my life.Since he was a sickly pup, I had to devote most of my time for him, not to mention feeding, toilet training, vaccinations etc.Now, Bruno is a handsome pup who's the center of my universe.I will be back with more embroideries and videos.




2 comments:

  1. Glad your pooch is healthy now. I know just how a pup can limit the time you devote to other project you love. I have a Min Pin and he demands lots of attention. His preference is Tug of War.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do wish you and your little pup all the best! They are an incredible amount of work, even before the health problems. I hope you enjoy this time, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete