ATTENTION YOUTUBERS, BLOGGERS

ATTENTION YOUTUBERS AND BLOGGERS :
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO COPY THE TUTORIALS FROM THIS BLOG AND PRODUCE THEM AS YOUR OWN WHETHER ON PRINT OR ELECTRONIC MEDIA OR SHOW THEM ON YOUR BLOGS OR YOUTUBE CHANNELS.YOU ARE ALLOWED TO SHOW THE FINISHED WORK BUT PLEASE LINK BACK TO THIS BLOG FOR THE TUTORIALS.IF FOUND COPYING, I WILL REPORT YOU TO YOUTUBE AND ADSENSE.

Friday, October 18, 2013

Beaded lazy daisy butterfly




I fell in love with this butterfly when I first saw it here.It’s actually a lazy daisy butterfly pattern.Recently, while searching the internet for embroidery patterns, I came across this pattern and decided to embroider it using beads instead.
I feel that this is a versatile pattern that can be stitched on almost anything, be it pillow cases, T-shirts or on dresses for children and adults alike.Have you stitched this pattern before?I would love to see your work.You can download this pattern here.

8 comments:

  1. Your butterfly is wonderful, thank you for the link to the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks beautiful!! I haven't yet started my embroidery projects..just crocheting and cross stitching .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute butterfly! It's simple and beautiful,beads adds beauty to this butterfly,love the wings too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I worked this pattern using the lazy daisy stitch. What a great idea to use beads! Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stitched version is lovely, but you just made it more beautiful with your beadwork!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never would have thought to do a daisy stitch with beads. They are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Che splendore, complimenti un lavoro fantastico.Buona domenica
    Emi

    ReplyDelete