ATTENTION YOUTUBERS, BLOGGERS

ATTENTION YOUTUBERS AND BLOGGERS :
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO COPY THE TUTORIALS FROM THIS BLOG AND PRODUCE THEM AS YOUR OWN WHETHER ON PRINT OR ELECTRONIC MEDIA OR SHOW THEM ON YOUR BLOGS OR YOUTUBE CHANNELS.YOU ARE ALLOWED TO SHOW THE FINISHED WORK BUT PLEASE LINK BACK TO THIS BLOG FOR THE TUTORIALS.IF FOUND COPYING, I WILL REPORT YOU TO YOUTUBE AND ADSENSE.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Beaded chain stitch insects


Apart from flowers, the beaded chain stitch method can be used to embroider insects’ bodies and wings.Here are a few examples:



A dragonfly



Butterfly



A bee?Well, almost!



This  spider’s my favourite.I can’t believe I’m saying this because I suffer from arachnophobia.My mother thinks that’s weird because she doesn’t know that millions of people worldwide suffer from this phobia.The body of this spider is embroidered with 2 different sizes of beads.Once, I had a spider brooch which was my favourite but who needs a brooch when you can embroider this easily!

5 comments:

  1. You create such beautiful things with stitches and beads, An inspiration to us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I like the way you've used the beads especially different shapes.
    Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Bead magic....superb!
    just visit my blog http://threadwithme.blogspot.in/
    an award is waiting for u ..

    ReplyDelete